Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Time Change!

Hello students...

Want to remind you that the powers that be want our clocks to go forward this weekend!  So make your changes or you'll be late to class!  

We will stay with grafting and I will move the California Native class to the last week; this week still bring your knives (we'll also resharpen them!) - we will at least graft one apple - maybe two.  It looks like our east coast trial varieties won't come until AFTER class is over.  I'm not sure what I want to do about that.  Perhaps those that choose to can purchase their own root stock and once I have the scions, come by and pick them up and graft them either with me or on their own.  We'll discuss in class what would work the best for you all.


That's a scion in my mought,
I did not take up smoking again!

Notes on seed starting and flower morphology will be post tomorrow I believe.  They need cleaning up before posting and I've been so swamped!  (It's all good!)

david - more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents of this site, text and photography, are copyrighted 2009 through 2017 by David King - permission to use must be requested and given in writing.