Search This Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2018

The Grater's Handbook

I've just learned that one of our required books is, in fact, out of print.  Therefore, it is absolutely acceptable to purchase the edition before the one I have. 

This is the blue cover from the 2003 edition. 

I have found many used copies of this edition under $40.  The page numbers are almost identical and I used the blue one for many years.  

I am not familiar with the edition below, it was the edition (1993) before the blue one - I'm sure it has good stuff in it, just not sure of the order and and if it has all the good stuff I want.




There are several copies of this edition at eBay for reasonable amounts.   I will accept your use of either of these and no more assigned reading will come from this book if students cannot get it!


Sorry for the hassle.

david

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents of this site, text and photography, are copyrighted 2009 through 2017 by David King - permission to use must be requested and given in writing.